Careers at DFLV Events Management Jobs
Fill out the form below to apply for an opportunity at Design Factory Las Vegas
Pre-Press Print Manager
- Operation / set-up of large format digital printing press and manages ordering of supplies
- Vinyl cutting machine set-up and operation and install
- Accurately producing large format prints to color and size specifications
- Understanding and good knowledge of color digital printing on various substrates
- Produces product to specification, within budget, and in expected timeframe
- Accounts for all labor and material consumed on basis
- Perform routine maintenance to insure optimal printing conditions
- Monitors output quality through course of a run
- Downloaing and providing detailed elevation proofs of client artwork
Varies based on experience
Sr. Account Executive
- Support multiple sales representatives by completing and updating project and proposal documentation, generating client-facing presentations, determining daily priorities, ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones, following proper escalation paths, and managing positive internal customer relationships.
- Learn and understand process flows related to Operational procedures and systems such as Salesforce. Identify opportunities for improvement, re-engineering, and/or elimination.
- Completes ongoing extracurricular research, training, and other activities to keep apprised of the latest industry trends and best practices and/or skills related to the role.
- Produces exceptional client-facing documents such as Powerpoint, RFP responses, or Case Studies.